Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Three Brooksticks Again

Sorry but the point of this trip was to see the World of Harry Potter, so forgive me for eating lunch at the same place two days in a row but it was nesscary to fully experience the uniqueness and awesomeness of Harry Potter.  Today at the Three Broomsticks, I went with a more traditional English meal: Fish and Chips.  Battered, and fried the fish (North Atlantic Cod) was really good.  I usually avoid white fish, so the fact that I enjoyed these speaks volume about thier quality.  I squeezed a little lemon juice on them, and dipped them into tartar sauce as well, and that really brought the flavors together and made it significantly more enjoyable than eating it plain. It came with another side of steak fries, which were very tasty and crispy. I washed it down with another frozen butterbeer (see previous entry), which was as amazing as the first I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment