Monday, August 16, 2010

Panera Bread - Turkey Artichoke

Stopped over at Panera Bread for dinner.  They were out of the ingrediants for the Frontega Chicken Sandwhich I usually get so I asked the waitress for her recommendation instead.  She suggested the Turkey Artichoke. 

Now traditionally I am not a big fan of Artichokes but it just so happens I had a artichoke dip a week or so ago that I really liked so I thought to hell with it I'll give it a try. The Sandwhich was served up with Mozzarella Cheese and Fresh Tomatos, on some really fresh Focaccia bread.  All in all it was a pleasant experience.  The turkey was smoked nicely and they really packed it in there too which was a welcome surprise because I was VERY hungry, and the artichokes added a little pop of flavor that was very enjoyable.  Of course I love all cheeses but Mozzarella is by far my favorite so that was a plus.  Potato Chips were all natural, crispy and delicious and I had a Sierra Mist to wash it all done.  I am usually a Frontega Chicken guy, but I could definatley see myself ordering the Turkey Artichoke again. Plus I got all of this for just $9.23, not a bad little dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment