Monday, August 30, 2010

Orlando Day One: Ciao Italia

For Dinner, Becca and I walked across the street to a little Italian place called Ciao Italia, the concierge at the Hotel recommended.  On the outside the place sort of looked like a dive, but inside it was actually significantly fancier than I thought it would be.  Anyway, I got this delicious Tagliatelle dish, which is basically Fetachini but slightly wider I guess.  It came in a creamy pesto sauce, with chicken, artichokes and tomatoes.  I have really been getting into artichokes lately, they add a totally new flavor to dishes that seems to go well with anything and this dish was no exception.  The chicken bits were pretty small, but cooked perfectly moist and flavorful.  It was very filling, so I could not finish all of it unfortunatley, and had to take some back to the room. The atmosphere of the resturant was upscale, and although our waiter was very friendly even talking to me about his home in Italy and my recent trip there he was a bit slow, and it took a while to get his attention when we needed him. Other than that it was really quite good though,

No comments:

Post a Comment