Friday, August 27, 2010

Orlando Day One: Double Tree BBQ

Alright, day one in Orlando at the Double Tree Resort. Becca and I first went to the pool after we checked in to immediately get some sun. This pool had a nice little pool side bar so we went ahead and tried it out.  I got the BBQ chicken sandwich, it came in a cone shaped serving platter sitting in top of a pile of crispy and delicious fries.

The sandwich itself was huge, way larger than expected, super fresh and HOT and totally smothered in sauce.  It was vastly superior than what I was expecting, flavorful, and packed with meat that was lean and cooked right.  I washed it down with 8 dollar pina colada, that was sort of the opposite experience, while not terrible it was small, and just very plain.

Sent from my Droid X

1 comment: