Friday, August 6, 2010

Lobster-A-La-Ginsburg

So Friday night I head over to my girlfriend Becca's house. How could I pass up the chance to chow down on some fine Lobster! Anyway the Ginsburgs are expert Lobster makers and this meal was no exception. 4 - 1.5lb Lobsters fresh from Maine, cooked up LIVE via steaming in two seperate pots. With a side of corn on the cob from Whole Foods. Perfectly portioned, and just enough to fill me up. The lobster was cooked just right, and was almost melted in my mouth. I can't stand chewy lobster so this was an extra pleasant experience having it cooked so well. The flavor was great, having been caught earlier that day in Maine, it was a true fresh lobster and I could tell. The corn was sweet, and with a little butter on it was made even more delicicous. Only problem with this meal... The mess! Although the shell on this lobster was not particullary hard to break through, it was loaded with water and splashed all over the place. Oh well, it just made it a bit more exciting to eat. Well done Ginsburgs!


Sent from my Droid X

No comments:

Post a Comment