Sunday, August 8, 2010

Harrisons Roast Beef

Harrisons Roast Beef, a staple of the Andover / North Andover dining scene. Well this particular trip was no exception. I ordered my usual, a Medium Beef, with sauce, cheese, onions and mayonase. Or as a true Harrisons veteran would say; Med Beef, Sauce, Cheese, Mayo, Onion. Suplemented my meal with a medium coke as well. Few minutes later I was chowing down on some roast beef that must be from heaven. The beef at Harrisons is slopped onto a hamburger bun (Medium) and covered in Harrisons signature spicey roast beef sauce. You have not tasted a roast beef sandwhich until you have tried it with whatever sauce harrisons uses. I have sampled many roast beef dives and Harrisons sauce is the best! It creates a foodgasm upon initial consumption everytime. Perfectly cooked, lean beef that has just the right color, a little red but not undercooked. Hey this time they even warmed up the bum a little, and that extra heat added a new dimension of enjoyment, pretty sure it made the whole meal taste a bit fresher. I eat here fairly regularly, so stay tuned for my next Harrisons "run" I'll be testing out the large beef which comes on an onion roll, and the fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment