Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hard Rock Orlando

Becca and I went out Friday night to the Hard Rock for dinner (followed by a movie).  We got a really good package deal, $21.95 for both.  Anyway I ordered up the Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwhich.  It came out hot, and smothered in cheese and honey mustard.  The chicken was great, there was no fatty pieces and it was a whole breast.  The tomato and lettuce were good additions and added a little extra subtance to the sandwhich plus it made me feel like it was slightly healthier for me.  It was a pretty solidy sized sandwhich too which was good.  The fries were pretty standard, nothing special there.  The coleslaw was not good at all - I think being used to really good quality coleslaw up here in New England has sort of jaded my opinion of other places coleslaw.  In any event, the meal on a whole was great. 

For desert I got a caramel cheesecake.  It came in a small glass, and at first I was concerned that it would not be enough for me, but it was RICH and THICK and very very filling.  The caramel flavor melded with the cheesecake sublimely.  The only thing I wish was different about it was I wish they put the crunchy biscuit part on the top of the desert, instead of on the bottom.  Why?  Well I did not even know it was there, and thats one of my favorite parts of cheesecake, until I had already eaten all the cheesecake parts, well anyway it was still quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment