Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Depot Pizza

Dinner tonight was some fine Depot Pizza.  I am not going to lie, I actually had the peperonni but ate it so fast I forgot to take a picture and by the time I was done all that was left was 2 slices of cheese, hence the picture.  Anyway, the pepperoni can't be THAT much different that the cheese right?  So the Pizza at Depot is delicious, its crust is a mix between soft, and crunchy; I know what the hell does that mean right?  Well just try it its good.  They use some really good quality Mozzarella cheese, but I am pretty sure they use more than one cheese because theres some different coloration.  Also they aren't as greesey as some pizza's, don't get me wrong its greesey but not as bad as say Spinners Pizza in Ballardvale.  Pepperoni's (which you can't see) are pretty standard, but definatley add a dimension of flavor that should not be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment