Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sushi and Patriots vs. Bronco's Tailgate



Two at a time today!
So first up today is some more Symphony Sushi awesomness.  Like I said I love this place, and it's 32.8 seconds away from my apartment.  Stopped over for a quick dinner (yes by myself) and slowly enjoyed some Lobster Maki and Spicy Tuna Roll at the Sushi Bar.  It was fantasgreat as usual.  This Lobster Maki was actually presented differently than the last time; I liked it more.  It was stacked up and DRENCHED in a spicy mayo sauce.  Really was a flavor explosion.  I hope they continue to do it like this.


Now here we have the Patriots game tailgate hosted by none other than Herrick and his fiance Dina.  They did an awesome job (Mostly Herrick) on the grille, and Dina provided us with an amazing Chile dip from Jersey.  Becca and I contributed Salsa, Guac, Dips, Burgers and some beers.  This was a top 3 tailgate for me though, we have everything you need to be successful  a Tent, TV, large table, nice big grille, booze, chicken wings, dogs Oreos and more.  People were jealous of our setup.  All in all it was a great time, and to top if off the Patriots won!

No comments:

Post a Comment