Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cheers! Pumpkin Beer.

I actually went to the Sam Adams Beerfest a few weeks ago with my buddy Herrick and his fiance Dina but before we stopped in at Cheers (The REAL Cheers on Beacon) for some lunch.  For some reason I didn't take a picture of what I ate (A UNBELIEVABLE Hot-Dog with Chile and Cheese) most likely because it was so good I devoured it before I had a chance to snap a pic.

However, I did take a picture of the beer I ordered.  Pumpkin beer, with cinnamon around the top of the glass.  It was pretty fantastic  not 'gonna lie.  I really enjoyed the foam on the top too for some reason.  It mixed in with the cinnamon and actually tasted more like the creme foam you get with a latte or something.  Anyway, it was my first Pumpkin beer of the season, not the last of the day though, there was plenty more at the Beer Fest.

Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment