Monday, October 8, 2012

Lobster Roll By the Sea(port) Grille

Well alright this is WELL overdue, considering I'm bringing this meal all the way back from July 22nd.  However, seeing as though it was my birthday meal it deserves special mention.

Sort of a traditional Jason Berman Birthday meal right here.  A giant lobster roll, sweet potato fries and a pickle.  My mom took up to the SeaPort Grille on the water in Gloucester, she had been there a few weeks earlier and could not stop raving about the Lobster Roll.  Well the hype lived up to the taste, and this was a MONSTROSITY of a Lobster Roll.  Completely enormous and not filled with to much lettuce, or mayo or other fillers.  It was so fresh, so tender and so good.  The sweet potato fries were classic, I'm not sure you can really mess those up.  Pickle was a pickle.  The kicker came at the end though, we ordered up desert after deciding on the Key Lime Creme Brulee and I assumed I'd get a standard sized desert.  I should have known better, the desert was of equally massive proportion to the Lobster Roll.  It was tart and really refreshing.  Anyway, all in all a very solid Birthday Meal.  Thanks Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment