Monday, October 22, 2012

Free Panera Bread!

Here's a quickie before I leave work.  Hit up Panera on Huntington Ave with Becca the other day (thanks for paying!!) I was on a Protein binge all day, so decided on the most protein packed thing I could spy off the menu with my terrible eyesight.  At the last moment I realized it was incredibly calorie packed though so I changed to the half sandwich half soup combo thing.  Anyway it's a Asiago Roast Beef  sandwich on asiago cheese bread with some more melted cheese inside, as well as a bit of tomato and lettuce red onions and horseradish plus I got a side Brocoli Creme soup. It was really good, I recommend it but beware if you get the full size Sandwich it's like 800+ calories or something gross.  By getting the soup instead it comes out to around 520.  P.S. Ask them to melt the cheese on the beef, they don't do it unless you ask and who wants a piece of cold cheese on roast beef?  "Til tomorrow, stay hungry San Diego.....err Boston.  (www.panerabread.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment