Friday, November 9, 2012

Barcrawl Wings and Pizza

These treats are from a recent bar crawl in Boston. I was  sufficiently hammered when I ordered this stuff, starting with the wings at a bar I don't remember and culminating with the Pizza, whilst solo at some random Pizza place.  The crawl for the record was epic, and as usual I was denied access to one bar for belligerence.  Classic Berman.  Anyway, the wings were as I remember, fairly good and relatively meaty for bar wings.  They weren't oppressively spicy either but had just enough kick that they opened my sinuses a bit.  I crushed them down while sitting by myself at the bar, a bit hazy.  Why was I by myself, because I wasn't paying attention and all my buddies had found a table and were sitting behind me.  In any event I sat next to some girl who looked terrified to have some drunk kid pounding wings so close to her, but she was nice enough to not say anything even as I rocked back and forth on the stool.

After a bit more time at this bar, I realized I was finished and just left.  Didn't say bye to anyone, just peaced out and went straight to the closest pizza joint.  Smashed down these slices, and cabbed it back to the apartment to go to sleep.  I assume the pizza was good, it's pizza hard to mess up.

No comments:

Post a Comment