Monday, November 12, 2012

Andover Bertucci's Shrimp Rossini

So every couple weeks my Mom and I go out to eat to talk about stuff and catch up on life. Typically, and by typically I mean always, we go to Bertucci's in downtown Andover.  I really like this place!  First of all, it has a great menu.  Pretty much you'll be happy with anything you decide on.  Secondly, when I eat here, at least I feel like it's somewhat healthy.  Finally, it's consistent.  The past few times I've opted for the Shrimp Rossini.  It's incredible, Parmesan cheese over shrimp and pasta in this fantastic semi spicy sauce.  Just writing about is has me salivating, yeah picture that one!  Anyway, I'm not doing this dish justice trust me, it's way more than just a few shrimps and pasta all the flavors compliment perfectly and the sauce.  The sauce!! It's so good.

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment