Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Turkey Pesto Panini and Jalapeno Chips, $7

Just enjoyed a surprisingly good sandwich at work.  To be honest I wen't down to the cafe just to get some Jalapeno chips, but when I saw this I had to try it.  It's a Turkey sandwich with Pesto, cheese and tomato's grilled up toasty.  I had brought lunch to work, and we even got free Panera but I mean look at this... how could I say no?  Anyway it turned out to be well worth the $7 bucks (including chips), tomatoes were fresh, turkey melted in my mouth and the pesto sauce added flavor that I never get when I try to make one of these at home.  I never have pesto at home wtf.  Anyway, in addition to the chips, which are always a good decision if you like spicy foods it turned out to be a real good lunch.  Just had a glass of water with it though, which is a bit boring.  Oh well.  30 minute lunch breaks at work though, clearly not enough time to really enjoy eating, had to scarf it down while reviewing some news on CNN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment