Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chipotle Barbacoa Bowl $9.50

Had a serious craving for Mexican today at work.  Solution, Chipotle in Woburn.  God I love this place.  Historically I always get the Barbacoa Burrito, but recently I've been opting for the Burrito bowl.  My reasons are two-fold.  Firstly, the wrap part of a burrito is far the WORST part of the burrito, both health wise and flavor wise.  Secondly the burrito bowl is about 5x more food.  Seriously its outrageous how much food they cram into this little bowl.  So I got the Barbacoa, half portion of brown rice, 2 scoops of tomato, hot sauce, cheese corn and opted for the guacamole.  Honestly if your getting Mexican food and your skipping on the guac cause its a 2 bucks extra you need to get some realism and stop being an idiot.  The guac at Chipotle is especially ridiculous.  Chipotle advertises fresh ingredients and they deliver, the guac was so fresh it wasn't just all a mush, I actually had full legit pieces of guacamole in it.  Bottom line is, this bowl is the champion of fast food lunches.  Couldn't even finish it it was so huge I was in pain and had to leave 2 bites in there and threw it out. I know I know a waste, but I WAS IN PAIN!  Anyway well worth the $9.50, and outrageously delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment