Monday, October 31, 2011

Sushi: The Best Pre-Binge Drinking Dinner?

Yep.  It really is.  It's pretty simple... Sushi is delicious, it has enough rice and substance to soak up alcoholic beverages so you don't die, but doesn't fill you up so you can drink all night and not feel fat.  Also its quick and easy, you can chow down a sizable amount of food rapidly so you can get out more quickly.  This all worked out last Friday because I was hungry, but had a big night out for TC's Birthday Party bus.  Also I had about1  hour to eat so options were limited.  I got this little number delivered from Mootones which is right down the street in Andover.  $18 bucks, I got 6 pieces of spicy tuna maki, 6 pieces of Avocado maki and 8 pieces of assorted sushi.  All things considered it was pretty good, I was a little disappointed in the rice though to be honest, it was falling apart not quite as sticky as I like it, and the Shrimp Sushi was flavorless.  Anyway it did what I needed it to though, filled me up and I had a great time out on the party bus without getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment