Monday, October 31, 2011

LogMeIn Cafeteria Food: Not bad?


Alright a little feature here.  A weeks worth of cafeteria food.  First we have a pretty simple Ham and Cheese sandwich with a bit of salami on it and pickles.  Honestly, not my first choice, but the "sandwich of the day" was already off the menu because I got down there too late.  At least the Jalapeno chips were awesome.  Next up, a Grilled Turkey Panini w/ Pesto and Tomatoes, they had some cool name for this but I forgot what it was.  It was surprisingly delicious, came with a side macaroni salad and of course I got the Jalapeno chips.  The following day I hit up the southwest chicken wrap.  Nuff said.  Finally, a Rachel on Dark Rye, cheesy, delicious they put some sort of salady thing in there as well added a good amount of flavor.  Came with a pickle too so that was a plus.  All in all I am fairly impressed by the quality of food delivered by the Cafeteria here at LogMeIn, I mean it's not the best food ever, but I certainly have no problem grabbing one of their special daily sandwiches.  Plus I have a severe addiction to these Jalapeno chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment