Sunday, September 12, 2010

WOW! Outtakes is awesome!

Northeastern has this oncampus to go eating location called Outakes.  Basically it accepts swipes of your Husky ID towards your meal plan usage and you can get your food to go instead of eating the dining hall.  I have never tried it before so I figured i'd go for it.  8 Points is one swipe keep that in mind.  I walk into the place, and first grab some vegetable gyoza - 2 points.  I pick up a gatorade - 2 points.  Then I grab a pasta and meatball dinner - 2 points.  I already have a whole meal, and I still have 2 points! So I grab a chicken and roast potatoes meal as well 8 points and I head home.  I realize that this is way to much food for one meal, so I throw the chicken and roast potatoes in the fridge and opt for the pasta and gyoza.  Good choice!  The meatballs, although a little sauce were nice and flavorful and although the pasta itself was a little blah, the sauce added enough flavor that it was easy to eat.  The gyoza with a little soy sauce were just like gyoza at any restuarant.  What surprised me was the amount of food, just the pasta/meatballs and gyoza was hard for me to finish.  Anyway, stay tuned for when I eat the other 2 point meal I got Chicken and Roasted potatoes; I hope it is as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment