Sunday, September 12, 2010

Patriots Sunday vs. Bengals vs. Wingit vs. Berman and Levine

Keep in mind, Levine and I had
already eaten quite a bit when I took
these Pictures.......
First Patriots Sunday of the regular season, my buddy Levine came into Boston to watch the game.  We ordered up, check this out - $40.00 dollars worth of wings from what apparently is the only REAL wing place that will deliver to Northeastern in Boston - Wing-It. 

Yes we tried Wings over Brookline, and those dummies wouldn't deliver even after I offered to pay 15% more and tip on it and have it delivered at an off time.  Whatever poor business managment. 

Anyway, Wing-It was our only option and luckily it turned out pretty damn good.  We ordered up a medium regular wings with hot sauce (12 pieces) and a Large boneless wing (Seemed to be around 1.5 lbs ish) of half hot sauce, half honey BBQ - 2 cokes and extra ranch.  It was a bloodbath.  Which was interestingly what the pats game was too.  I don't know what all the critics are thinking but the Pats D looks tough, and Brady and Welker look to be right back in the same rythm they left last year.  Oh right the wings, some of them were a little dry I admit, but overall they were packed with flavor, delicious, and very meaty.  Turns out, who needs "Wings Over" anyway; just Wing-it!

Obviously we couldn't finish all the wings, so I have some left over which is good, I have to stretch it out so it can pay for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment