Monday, December 3, 2012

Boston - Legal Harborside


Well this is awkward.  I have no recollection of what I ordered a few MONTHS ago at Legal Harbor-side   Actually it was Halloween night, or at least very near to Halloween night and I was out with Becca and the old man.  He took us to Legal Harbor-side and we ate well.My only real memory of this meal is that it was quite delicious.  I think what we have up top is some sort of Bruschetta - Almost sure it's the Apple, Onions and Bacon Bruschetta.  That would make sense because Becca loves bacon.





Here we have my main course.  It was the special of the night so there's no way I can remember exactly what it was.  I believe it may have been a panko crusted tuna or something of that nature.  Either way, it was on a bed of rice and sweet potatoes with brussel sprouts.



Finally, this was my dad's meal.  Pretty obviously Sauteed Mussels.  No doubt delicious.

(http://www.legalseafoods.com/restaurants/boston-legal-harborside-floor-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment