Monday, December 3, 2012

Bertucci's Salad

Another trip to one of my favorite eateries.  Bertucci's!!  This time, I opted for something different than the Shrimp Rossini.  Instead, I went with a custom salad.  This bad boy isn't even on the menu anymore, but I had it once a year or so ago and ever since it's the only salad I'll get.  It's your typical Italian salad, with greens and mozzarella balls (which are the cornerstone of the meal) and some grilled chicken.  They also put a outrageously delicious balsamic dressing on it.  Anyway, I am usually not a fan of salads but this one I love.  Next time i'll make sure to take note of it's name, but typically I order like this "Oh you guys used to have this salad that had grilled chicken and mozzarella and a balsamic dressing..." at the point the waitress almost always stops me and knows exactly what I mean....Cool story right?  Well if you want to try this salad you can just ask for it like this and they might know what you mean!

Enjoy. (http://www.bertuccis.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment